Librerama Ltd (referred to as "Librerama", "us", "we", "our", "Librerama Ltd", "Librerama EOOD" and "Либрерама ЕООД") takes seriously its responsibility to protect and secure all the personal information and the privacy of its clients. As personal data processor, Librerama takes measures to be compliant with European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"; Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We collect only the minimum amount of personal data required for our day-to-day activities and to be able to provide you a service.
Information about the data controller
Information about supervisory authority
What data do we collect?
Librerama collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Librerama with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us on any of our message boards, contact forms or via email directly.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Librerama collects your data so that we can:
- process your query on a request you contacted us about
to manage your account
- on a consultation in progress that you have with us
- during a delivery of a service you contracted us for
Librerama will not share your data with third parties.
How do we store your data?
Librerama securely stores and transfers your data. We use TLS encryption to transfer your data to/from our website and our mailing servers.
Librerama will keep your data (name, e-mail, phone etc.) for the purposes of communication for unlimited time.
Librerama will not use your data for marketing purposes - to send you information about our products, services and promotions.
What are your data protection rights?
Librerama would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request Librerama for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that Librerama correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Librerama to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that Librerama erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that Librerama restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to Librerama's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that Librerama transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: 27 Pop Hariton St., floor 2, flat 5, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Our contact information is available in the data controller section.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Librerama has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Contact information about the Commission for Personal Data Protection is available in the supervisory authority section.